Associated with each SWVC is a list of named Policies that can be applied to Application Flows and Application Flow Groups at SWVC End Points (see section 9.3).
The value of this Service Attribute is a non-empty list of 2-tuples of the form (polName,polCL) where:
- polName is an Identifier String that specifies the name of the Policy. polName cannot be “block”.
- polCL is a non-empty list of Policy Criteria 2-tuples, of the form (PCName,PCparam) where:
- PCName is an Identifier String containing a Policy Criterion name from Table 3, or a Service Provider-defined Policy Criterion name.
- PCparam is a non-empty list of parameter values specific to the Policy Criterion specified in PCName.
[R17] A Policy name, polName, in the value of the SWVC List of Policies Service Attribute MUST appear, at most, once.
[R18] A Policy Criterion name, PCName, MUST appear, a
t most, once in each list of Policy Criteria, polCL, in the value of the SWVC List of Policies Service Attribute.
[D1] The Policy Criteria listed in Table 3 SHOULD be supported for SWVCs.
The behavior of these Policy Criteria is described in subsequent sections.
[R19] If the Service Provider defines its own Policy Criteria, the PCNames chosen by the Service Provider MUST NOT be the same as any of the PCNames in Table 3.
[R20] If the Service Provider defines its own Policy Criteria, the description of each Policy Criterion agreed upon with the Subscriber MUST include the following items:
- The PCName
- The possible values for the Policy Criterion
- The behavior associated with each value
- The behavior of each value when used with INTERNET-BREAKOUT
- Any interactions that the Policy Criterion has with other Policy
An example of a value for this Service Attribute is shown below:
<polA, [<ENCRYPTION, Yes>
<BANDWIDTH, 20Mbps, 50Mbps>]>
<polB, [<ENCRYPTION, Yes>
<BANDWIDTH, 50Mbps, none>]>