You can add a task list on a page and assign it yourself using an @mention. (For more information about @mentions, see Using Mentions.) By doing this, the task will appear in your personal task list in the Wiki's Workbox.
You can also create a personal task by doing the following:
- Choose the workbox icon in the Confluence page header.
- You can use the keyboard shortcut: Type g then n. (When in the Confluence editor, click outside the editor pane before pressing the keyboard shortcut keys.)
- The icon indicates the number of unread notifications.
- Choose the personal tasks icon:
- To add a task and assign it to yourself, type the task summary in the text box and choose Add task.
- To prioritise tasks, drag and drop them into your chosen order. (Click a task, hold down your mouse button to drag the task into position, then release the mouse button.)
- To complete a task, or mark it as incomplete, choose the check box next to the task.
- To add notes to a task and see further information (for example, a related page) choose the task item. The task details dialog will open.
- To see the tasks that are marked as complete, choose View completed.
More information is available on the Atlassian web site's Managing Tasks in Confluence article.