Building, Securing & Automating the NaaS Ecosystem
In 2023, MEF assumed a leadership role in defining and driving development of next-gen Network-as-a-Service (NaaS). We published the industry’s first NaaS Blueprint, launched the industry’s first global NaaS event (GNE), and made major progress in building a plug-and-play automated ecosystem enabling dynamic services across multiple providers. MEF has rapidly emerged as THE business collaboration platform to accelerate NaaS.
This year, we have ambitious plans in 3 major work areas that will be the focus of discussion in Munich: (1) NaaS, (2) Automation, and (3) SASE (Including SD-WAN, SSE, and ZTNA). Of special interest will be an newly formatted opening plenary session and the LSO partners conference.
See the meeting agenda and the committee highlights below for more information.
Who Am I Joining?
- Senior executives from the member community, MEF execs, Board of Directors & Technology Advisory Board
- Committee chairs and project leaders
- Commercial, product, and technical contributors from service providers, LSO solution providers, technology vendors
Turn Ideas into Action
- Committee tracks to influence and move forward the future of MEF works and influence
- More ways to engage with the MEF community – NaaS Accelerators, networking, social activities
- New to MEF? Learn the ins and outs of navigating MEF to maximize your membership
Wiki & WiFi Access and Assistance
Members need a Wiki account to access agendas and materials. Signup here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Non-members may register for the Opening Plenary which will be available to all via Zoom.
Committee meetings will be conducted face-to-face with Zoom and recordings for remote attendees – attendee links will be found on the committee agenda pages.
WiFi access: SSID: GNE password: mefforum