Celebrating 20 Years of MEF!
Here is what's in store for our virtual Members Meeting
- Showcase the incredible work that MEF is executing upon to our members and a broader audience
- Provide an opportunity for a wider array of participants within MEF member companies and the broader ecosystem to learn about specific committee work areas
- Advance the committees' work within MEF
Join us for a lively, interactive opening plenary on Tuesday, 26 October
- An "Ask the Board" segment provides the opportunity to participate in live Q&A with our world-class Board of Directors
- MEF CTO Pascal Menezes offers MEF's technology vision and plans in "The CTO Report"
- Tables and Chairs (Committee Roundtables)
- Commercial and Business
- Digital Services
- Test and Certification
- MEF Community Update
- Informative content delivered in the form of videos and other formats to recap recent events, developments, and upcoming member activities
Be sure to register for the Opening Plenary and the meeting!
We encourage you to invite your company colleagues and ecosystem partners to come learn about MEF!
Week at A Glance
Editing Sessions New Participant Orientation Concurrent Committee Working Tracks
Monday 25 October Tuesday 26 October
Wednesday 27 October Thursday 28 October Concurrent Committee Working Tracks Friday 29 October Closing Plenary
New Participant Orientation
Concurrent Committee Working Tracks
Wiki Access & Assistance
Committee Agenda Links
Test & Certification
Services & Technology