This comment will not render - checklist
Upon creation of page
Upon page going live
Automating and Securing the Global Ecosystem
Conduct secured business, expand partnerships, and collaborate
Join us for our Annual Members Meeting on 17-20 July in the beautiful historic area of Montréal in mid-summer, the best time of year to explore the city!
We have an action-packed week, bringing the MEF community together to network with industry peers and progress valuable MEF works in the areas of services, APIs and certifications!
- Special "Spotlight on SASE" session, including new SASE certifications for SD-WAN, SSE and ZT and progressing our SASE and ZT standards
- Advance view of the MEF "Secure Network-as-a-Service Industry Blueprint" currently in development, to be launched at our Global NaaS Event (GNE) 2-4 October Dallas, TX
- GNE preview, MEF's new annual flagship event, who will be there, what will happen and why you should attend
- Hear the the latest forecasts for global LSO API adoption - 120+ companies are now participating in this amazing success story
- Preview and plan for the new LSO "Fergie" release
- Board of Directors Elections - have a front-row seat to select MEF's 2023-2024 senior leadership
- Birds of Feather - considering Intent-based Networking (IBN) strategies for enterprise-facing APIs
- Ample networking time during breaks and evening cocktails!
Turn Ideas into Action
– Networking, social activitiesMore ways to engage with the MEF community
the future of MEF works and influenceCommittee tracks to influence and move forward
New to MEF? Learn the ins and outs of navigating MEF to maximize your membership
Who Am I Joining?
xecutives from the Board, Technology Advisory Board and membersSenior e
Leadership, committee chairs, senior staff
Commercial, product, and technical contributors from service providers, LSO solution providers, technology vendors
Register here for the opening plenary
Wiki & WiFi Access and Assistance
Members need a Wiki account to access agendas and materials. Signup here or contact email@example.com for assistance. Non-members may register for the Opening Plenary which will be available to all via Zoom.
Committee meetings will be conducted face-to-face with Zoom and recordings for remote attendees – attendee links will be found on the committee agenda pages.
WiFi access: SSID: MEFFORUM password: mefforum
Committee Activities Preview
Montréal Meeting Agenda & Committee Activities | See Links Below (all times are in North American EDT)