Automating the Global EcosystemQ1 Members Meeting - 30 January – 2 February
Join MEF in Los Angeles to conduct business, expand partnerships, and collaborate around industry topics.
Emerging from the Covid era, 2022 will close out as an incredibly successful and transformative year for MEF, one which saw tremendous, accelerated industry adoption of MEF LSO business APIs as well as the release of our first operational APIs. The release of our first SASE and Zero Trust framework standards closed out the year and set the stage for an exciting new chapter in the evolution of MEF as we automate a global ecosystem of stakeholders, combining to meet the demanding needs of enterprise digital transformation.
Key topics of the Los Angeles meeting
- Progressing LSO APIs (automating business and operational functions, driving adoption, and evolving to LSO Blockchain-based billing and settlement)
- MEF and "Secure Network-as-a-Service" - what's in store for 2023?
- Introducing MEF's first ever state of the industry analyst report: "Paradigm Shift: Inter-Provider Service Automation"
- Next steps for SD-WAN services, certification, and cybersecurity (SASE & Zero Trust) frameworks
- The introduction of a new MEF living "Showcase", an ongoing framework to feature projects initiated by MEF members
- The long-awaited return of MEF's annual flagship event, last hosted as MEF19, featuring a new brand, theme, format and a new awards program!
Turn Ideas into Action - Meeting Highlights
the opening plenaryThought leadership at its best on display in
- Networking, 1:1 meetings, social activitiesMore ways to engage with the MEF community
the future of MEF works and influenceCommittee tracks to influence and move forward
New to MEF? Learn the ins and outs of navigating MEF to maximize your membership
Who Am I Joining?
xecutives from the Board, Technology Advisory Board and member communitySenior e
Leadership, committee chairs, senior staff
Commercial, product, and technical contributors from service providers, LSO solution providers, technology vendors
Media and analysts
Meeting Registration and Links
Reserve your hotel room here extended to 16 January!
Register here for the opening plenary
Hotel & Travel Information
Marina Del Rey Marriott
4100 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
+1 310 301 3000
Contact the hotel directly at the number above as the MEF special rate date has passed - if you need assistance contact Lori Vachon firstname.lastname@example.org
MEF special rate is $259 + taxes, based on availability
Located 20 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport, the Marina Del Ray Marriott overlooks the beautiful marina and is located just two blocks from the world-famous Venice Beach with lots of great restaurants and attractions!
Week at a Glance
Wiki & WiFi Access and Assistance
Members will need a Wiki account to access agendas and materials. Signup here or contact email@example.com for assistance. Non-members may register for the Opening Plenary which will be available to all via Zoom.
Committee meetings will be conducted face-to-face with Zoom and recordings for remote attendees – attendee links will be found on the committee agenda pages.
WiFi access is available: SSID mefforum password mefforum
Proposed Los Angeles Meeting Agenda (all times are in US Pacific / LA and may change)